Blogger is a free and open-source blog publishing tool written in PHP. It was released on October 7, 2003 by Pyra Labs.
Blogger is a free blogging website that allows users to create and edit blogs. It has been made available for PC Windows 10,8,7.
Are you looking for a method to get Blogger for your Windows 10/8/7 PC? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the finest social media apps for PC, Blogger.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download Blogger on your PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at Blogger’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for Blogger for PC
|Designed by||Google, Inc.|
Blogger is the most popular app in the Google Playstore’s Social category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Blogger for Windows now has over 10,000,000+ downloads and a 3.5 star average user aggregate rating.
Here is a link to the Google Playstore if you haven’t already installed Blogger on your Android phone. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download Blogger for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if there isn’t an official version of Blogger for PC, you may still utilize it using Emulators. In this post, we’ll show you two of the most popular Android emulators for using Blogger on a PC.
Download Blogger for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install Blogger for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’ll look for Blogger to install on our computer.
- Step 6: After you click the Install button, Bluestacks will automatically install Blogger. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the app icon in Bluestacks to launch the Blogger app on your PC. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. So, the best method to install Blogger on a PC is to use Bluestacks. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Blogger for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to use MemuPlay to download Blogger for a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Blogger app. Locate the Google LLC developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Blogger will appear on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Blogger for PC – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but efficient interface, Blogger has gained tremendous popularity. We’ve compiled a list of two of the most effective ways to install Blogger on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To download Blogger for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our Blogger Download for PC essay. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Blogger for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
Blogger is a free and open source blogging service that allows users to create blogs. It was created by Pyra Labs in 2003, which has since been acquired by Google. The blogger software for windows can be downloaded from the website of the company.
- blogger app for pc download
- blogger app for windows 10
- my blog app download
- blogger download apk
- best app for blog writing