Now that you have an idea of how to get more likes on your Instagram posts, it’s time to learn about some other great ways to get more exposure for your photos. Here are a few ideas:
1. Use hashtags: Hashtags are a great way to get your photos seen by more people. When you use relevant hashtags, your photos will show up in the search results when people search for those terms.
2. Post at peak times: The time of day that you post can make a big difference in the number of people who see your photos. Generally, the best times to post are during the morning and evening hours.
3. Use filters: Filters can help your photos stand out and look more professional. Experiment with different filters to find the ones that work best for your photos.
4. Engage with other users: Engaging with other users is a great way to get more exposure for your photos. When you like and comment on other people’s photos, they are more likely to do the same for you.
5. Run a contest: Running a contest is a great way to get people interested in your photos. Offer a prize for the best photo that is submitted, and be sure to promote the contest widely.
How to see posts you’ve liked on instagram?
To see the posts you have liked on instagram:
1) Open the Instagram app and log in.
2) Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
3) Above your profile information, tap on the “Options” icon (three vertical dots).
4) Scroll down and tap on “Posts You’ve Liked”.
5) Here you will see all of the posts that you have liked on Instagram, in reverse chronological order.
Additionally, looking at your past likes can also be a fun way to reminisce about good times or remember something you may have forgotten.
The Benefits of Checking Who Liked Your Post
There are a few benefits to checking who liked your post on Instagram.
1) Firstly, it can help you to gauge the popularity of your posts. If you see that a lot of people have liked your post, it is likely that it was interesting or valuable to them in some way.
2) Secondly, it can help you to build relationships with other users. When you like someone’s post, they are more likely to like yours in return. This mutual exchange of likes can help you to build a stronger relationship with that user.
3) Finally, checking who liked your post can also be a fun way to see which of your friends or followers have recently liked your photos. If you see someone you know, you can reach out to them and start a conversation.
How to keep track of new likes on your posts?
There are a few different ways that you can keep track of new likes on your Instagram posts.
1) One way is to simply check the likes on your posts regularly. You can do this by opening the Instagram app and going to your profile. Above your profile information, tap on the “Options” icon (three vertical dots). Scroll down and tap on “Posts You’ve Liked”. Here you will see all of the posts that you have liked on Instagram, in reverse chronological order.
2) Another way to keep track of new likes on your posts is to turn on push notifications. To do this, open the Instagram app and go to your profile. Above your profile information, tap on the “Options” icon (three vertical dots). Scroll down and tap on “Push Notifications”. Tap the switch next to “Likes” to turn on notifications for when someone likes one of your posts.
3) Finally, you can also use a third-party app to keep track of new likes on your posts. There are a number of different apps available that will send you a notification whenever someone likes one of your posts. some popular options include Like Alert for Instagram (iOS) and Followers Insight for Instagram (Android).