As a YouTube user, you have a lot of control over your viewing experience. You can choose to watch videos in standard definition or high definition, and you can even adjust the playback speed. However, there are some things that you can’t control, such as ads. If you’re looking for a way to get the most out of your YouTube experience, here are a few tips:
1. Use an ad blocker – There’s no way to get around ads on YouTube, but you can use an ad blocker to make them less intrusive. Ad blockers work by blocking the code that runs ads on websites, and they’re usually available as browser extensions or plugins.
2. Use YouTube’s Redeemable Credits – If you watch a lot of videos on YouTube, you can earn “credits” that can be redeemed for gift cards or PayPal cash. To earn credits, simply watch videos and click on the “Credits” button that appears next to the video title.
3. Use YouTube’s Dark Mode – Dark Mode is a feature that allows you to change the color scheme of YouTube’s website to a darker shade. This can be helpful if you’re watching videos at night or in low-light conditions. To enable Dark Mode, click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Dark Mode.”
4. Use YouTube’s Picture-in-Picture Mode – Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode allows you to watch videos in a small window that floats over other windows and apps. This is helpful if you want to continue watching a video while working on something else. To enable PiP mode, click on the “Three Dots” menu in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Picture-in-Picture.”
how to turn miniplayer on youtube
The YouTube Miniplayer is a small, floating window that allows you to continue watching a video while you browse other videos or use other apps. To turn on the Miniplayer, click on the “Three Dots” menu in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Miniplayer.”
How to upload videos to YouTube
1. Open the YouTube app and sign in.
2. Tap on the camera icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Select the video you want to upload.
4. Add a title, description, and tags for your video.
5. Choose whether to make your video public, unlisted, or private.
6. Tap “Upload.”
7. Wait for the video to finish uploading.
8. Once the upload is complete, you can share your video with your friends and family.
How to make money with youtube
You can make money with YouTube by becoming a YouTube Partner. YouTube Partners are YouTube users who have been invited to monetize their videos through ads. To become a YouTube Partner, you must meet certain criteria, such as having a certain number of subscribers and watch hours. Once you become a Partner, you can start earning money by placing ads on your videos. You can also earn money through YouTube Red, a paid subscription service that allows users to watch videos without ads. To join YouTube Red, you must be a YouTube Partner.